Dynamic Dresdens Rulers
These rulers save valuable time and can be used for any Dresden design or pattern!
- Pointed Dresdens line is marked to better visualize finished double-pointed wedge.
- Thin lines increase accuracy.
- Broken lines help assure edge of fabric is centered under lines thereby increasing accuracy.
- Center line enables fussy cutting for symmetry and kaleidoscopic effects.
- Full inch and half inch notations are on opposite edges for clarity.
- Instructions include great inspiration and new ideas with a free pattern!
- Left-handed and right-handed cutting diagrams included.
- Both rulers come with a FREE PATTERN!
18 degrees – R-18DRE
30 degrees – R-30DRE
These rulers are featured in the Dynamic Dresdens™ book written by Susan K Cleveland of Pieces Be With You. This book has fresh, contemporary designs with smart solutions for tricky tasks. Projects include options for seven 18 degree and 30 degree customizable complete quilt patterns, tips for creating accurate Dresden units, and innovative finishing techniques!