Use for a variety of projects:
- Lunch Totes
- Casserole covers and liners
- Ironing Board or Pressing Surfaces
- Oven Mitts and Potholders*
- Koozies for hot or cold beverages
- Shopping Bags
- Curling Iron or Flat Iron Cases
Keep cold items cold and hot items hot! Created to be the ultimate insulation barrier for your projects requiring a heat/cold resistant lining, this unique fleece is manufactured using a combination of Polyester and Mylar. Needle punched for consistency and smoothness, this flexible fleece is a breeze to stitch through. Machine washer/dryer/iron safe. Available in 60” x 1 yd packs.
*HOT N COLD Barrier Fleece® is heat-resistant only – it is not heat-proof or fire-resistant. For projects such as oven mitts or pot holders, we recommend using an extra layer of cotton batting.